Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Second

Today, tired
Next week, stressed
3 weeks later, free.
The hardest thing to study here in germany is, u will never know how much left is there to study. I was always not in classes, so i have no idea what is reAlly going on in the class, until few weeks before exams. Why dont they use text books, instead of giving handouts. Cant they be more thoughtful. Dont they know that not every student is so freee to go classes everyday. And some students like me have difficulties in reading their own handwritting.

I wish i could be hardworking. But i cant. Laziness is the only thing from me that i am proud of. Haha. This is my theory( it will soon become aluncai's first law): if u cant be the most hardworking one, be the laziest one, or. be the most hardworking among the laziest ones.

Going class tomorrow. Remind me if i forget.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE go to class!!!!!!!
    Don't let ur crazy theorem kill u..
    once u apply it, ur mum will wait u v a gun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why ur body always full of lazy-bug huh?
    but i agree with u, their handwriting is really hard to read...
    ganbatte neh!

    ReplyDelete