Monday, January 19, 2009

First

2009.
I updated my blog again. Nothing much, just wanna have a new blog. Hmm i wanna write something, but have nothing to write. Didnt do much recently besides studying. Life shouldnt be wasted like this, so i decided to do something more meaningful, at least from today onwards. Tapi tak ada yang meaningful di dunia ini. Obama became us president; man utd won AGAIN; world economy crisis and so on. So? Sun still rises, dogs still bark, my life goes on, still.
I changed my habit. I sleep early nowadays. I am turning healthy. As people age, they start to think more, or further i should say. One thing never changes..getting up in the morning is one of the world's hardest thing to do.
My first post of the year, hopefully not the last post.
I miss 2008. Unfortunately a year can only survive 365 days. This is their fate. When the time comes, it must go. 340 days left to 2009. What do i do to fully utilise them? Hmm..i need to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. if u dare, then let this post be ur last post!!!
    u ar.. don't be lazy k?
    new year new start ma..
    we all r missing u always...

    sheue li

    ReplyDelete
  2. 未来之星,考试加油吧!

    ReplyDelete
  3. suddenly grown up liao...
    ^_^
    congratulation!

    ReplyDelete